Wednesday, December 2, 2009

‘In Xanadu Did Kubla Khan A Stately Pleasure-Dome Decree’

Altho David’s return home from back East signaled the end of my Week of Sloth, yesterday was a pretty slothy day for the both of us. We ended up staying in for most of the day … he ventured out to hit the gym, I stayed on the couch watching Xanadu:


I’m telling you … no matter how many times I see this film, I can never get enough. The cheese factor is just too awesome to deny. I love this movie :)

But, yeah, that was pretty much the highlight of my day. Tonight, David and I are going to see The Wizard of Oz at the ArcLight Cinemadome which should be fun. I’ve never seen The Wizard of Oz on the big screen and this is the 70th anniversary digitally remastered version so … it should be rad.

Source: Pink Is The New Blog RSS Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment